Our corporate finance analysts are committed to delivering corporate financial solutions to your business using the most appropriate methods. We provide SME’s and owner managed businesses with the most complete and practical advice that is available in the Middle East.
SME Consultants will work with you to facilitate the transaction to achieve your business goals by selecting the right finance product for your business requirements and deliver our solutions with professionalism, courtesy and the highest level of customer service.
The team can help you boost your business’s appeal to investors, maximise your funding options, identify and negotiate with target businesses, potential acquirers or help you through the complex process of gaining a listing.
Whatever your industry or geographical location, our corporate finance advisors understand the essentials, transaction processes and what the financial community expects of a company. We can help you meet these requirements whilst recognising your need to remain focussed on the day to day operations of the corporate business.
Our reputation is such that investors know we will only associate with credible, well-conceived proposals which include the essentials of corporate finance.
Whatever corporate finance transaction you have in mind, we are committed to providing you with proactive advice and “hands on” support so that your transaction can be completed efficiently. Our service will be tailored to take into account the specific circumstances of your transaction.
We advise on a full range of corporate finance transactions including:
- Raising seed, start-up, development or expansion capital
- Mergers, demergers, acquisitions or the sale of private companies
- Mergers, demergers and takeovers of public companies, including public-to-private deals
- Management buy-out, buy-in or similar of companies, divisions or subsidiaries – typically backed by private equity
- Equity issues by companies, including the flotation of companies on a recognized stock exchange in order to raise capital for development and/or to restructure ownership
- Raising capital via the issue of other forms of equity, debt and related securities for the refinancing and restructuring of businesses
- Financing joint ventures, project finance, infrastructure finance, public-private partnerships and privatizations
- Secondary equity issues, whether by means of private placing or further issues on a stock market, especially where linked to one of the transactions listed above.
- Raising debt and restructuring debt, especially when linked to the types of transactions listed above
- Trade Finance – Import finance, invoice finance, structured finance, stock finance
- Our clients benefit from our specialist corporate finance and restructuring advisory knowledge, skills and expertise on the ground. We provide the local experts that the Middle East investors prefer to work with.